The Assistant Storekeeper will ensure that stores, materials and stock are available, easily and accurately identified and that actual stock amounts reflect the records kept. They will liaise fully with the Storekeeper where stock movement is concerned.
• Establish and Maintain Effective Working Relationships.
• Control and Maintain Stock Levels Effectively.
• Maintain Stock Security and Safety.
• Monitor and Maintain Pollution Control Measures.
• Emergency Response.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• One (1) year experience in the Marine or Petroleum Industry with FPSO experience preferred.
• Experienced with PC-based materials inventory control systems.
• Basic understanding of materials, purchasing and stock management procedures
• Qualified to trade or technician level in a technical discipline
• Three (3) to Five (5) years in marine or petroleum industry in technical discipline
• Working Knowledge of AMOS preferred.
• Sunday to Saturday, 12 hours, 28days on/ 28 days off
• Offshore environment
• Busy, fast-paced environment
• Permanent, full-time position
• Competitive salary
• Medical and Dental benefits
Closing date for submission of all resumes is Tuesday, June 14, 2022.