Contracts and HSSEQ Coordinator
Trinidad and Tobago
The Contracts and HSSEQ Coordinator ensures that the Company operates in accordance with all organisations, local, international and regulatory policies and guidelines. The Contracts and HSSEQ Coordinator also provides feedback to the organisation through internal audits and documentation review on the organisation’s adherence to its systems and procedures to identify the root cause of quality issues based on the collection and analysis of data and suggest, implement and monitor appropriate corrective action(s).
· Implement and maintain the Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, MLC and TRACE and other local and international regulatory and legal requirements.
· Review and distribute all documentation including procedures, training, plans, non-conformances lessons learnt, and other documents and records produced in the quality management system in accordance with established and approved company policies.
· Lead audits and prepare audit reports with findings and action items.
· Assist in by conducting investigations through root cause analysis towards the development of corrective and preventive actions as part of the non-conformance procedure.
· Liaise with vendors to outsource and purchase items in accordance with clients’ HSE requirements
· Draft Proposals for all new bids and send to Team Lead for review and approval.
· Any other tasks as assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess the following:
· BSc Industrial Engineering or any other Engineering discipline or formal training in a quality discipline
· Minimum of 1 year practical experience in an environment with an established Quality Management System and Vendor Management System
• Knowledge and practical experience in drafting contracts and pricing for tenders/ bids in the Energy Industry
• Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of Quality Assurance
• Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
• Knowledge of invoicing and accounting processes
• Detail oriented, well organised and able to meet deadlines.
• Working knowledge of the general logistics processes.
• Possess excellent written and verbal skills and be proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,Odoo.
Please send resumes and supporting certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 28th July 2023