CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST
The Customer Care Specialist is responsible for providing excellent customer service and ensuring that all queries are dealt with in a timely manner. He or she is required to possess well-developed verbal and written communication skills. He/She must also be a knowledge expert on the product or service offered by the company and be able to describe its features and details to customers. The ability to efficiently ensure that a high customer retention rate is maintained, is also a requirement of this position.
• Manage and coordinate all accounts assigned by the Customer Care Team Lead.
• Ensure effective and efficient communication with customers via email, phone or any other medium.
• Answer customer enquiries and or queries in a professional and courteous manner.
• Manage customers’ shipment views and provide daily and or weekly updates.
• Provide direct support for both customers and internal employees.
• Work directly with our internal departments to gather information to resolve any customer related matters in a timely and effective manner.
• Manage the invoicing process which includes verifying and signing off all invoices and oversee the dispatching of invoices for all customers.
• Maintain key performance indicators (KPI’s) for generating invoices, dispatching invoices, and sorting invoicing queries.
• Work closely with the Accounts Receivables Team to ensure all customer statements are received and distributed within the allocated timeframe to avoid any accounting issues or holds.
• Work closely with the Accounts Payable team to ensure all vendor statements are received and paid within a timely manner to avoid any accounting issues or holds.
• Attend all required weekly meetings and or calls together with the Customer Care Team lead and or our Sales team.
• Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Any other duties that may be required.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
BSc Degree in Communication Studies
• A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Customer Service and Sales
• A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Freight and Brokerage will be an asset.
• Proficiency using the Magaya/Salesforce software system will be an asset.
Deadline: January 20th, 2023