Elevator Operations Manager
We are searching for an Elevator Operations Manager for one of our
clients in Guyana, who works in the construction industry. The elevator
operations manager will be responsible for two areas of the industry: sales/project
installation and maintenance service. He/she will focus specifically on the
growth of all product lines under the elevator department, executing
installation projects and providing maintenance services, as well as building
and improving the company's relationships with contractors, dealers, designers,
architects, and other technical groups in the local and regional construction
• Achieve monthly sales and financial KPIs as part of sector overall monthly targets.
• Develop and oversee customer retention campaigns as it relates to maintenance contracts.
• Work with Sector personnel to continuously utilize innovative technology to improve performance.
• Provide input to assist with developing annual/monthly sales plans aligned to the sector’s overall monthly targets.
• Provide input to develop demand plans and implement forecasting strategies
• Maintain supplier relations for all brands under the Elevator Department.
• Develop proactive strategies aimed at retaining and growing customer revenue
• Conceptualize, present, and implement sales strategies that would ensure local/ regional market presence in accordance with the company’s goal.
• Provide fact-based analytical information to support budgets, sales initiatives, and strategic growth initiatives of the company.
• Monitor competition in the internal/ external environment regularly.
• Implement strategies to effectively manage customer accounts.
• Work with the marketing team to land and monitor marketing initiatives for Elevator Department.
• Develop training plans for direct reports to build technical capabilities of the elevator department.
• Manage a team of technicians to execute projects and services within budget
• Provide Monthly Project Reports to track costs, profitability in installation and service to come in as close as possible to budgeted/quoted profit projections.
Work with the Customer
Experience Group to benchmark the Customer Satisfaction profiles and implement
strategies to increase customer satisfaction.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Sales, or Business Administration.
• A background in Engineering will be an asset.
• A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in technical sales and project execution environments is required.
• Experience with Planning, Financials, and Budgetary Control.
• Strong IT skills: ability to use the computer and business-related applications.
Knowledge/Ability in sales and
The Closing date for the submission of resumes is June 30, 2022