Engineer Process Control & Instrumentation
Short summary of the job: An Engineer Process Control & Instrumentation is responsible for translating the wishes of the customer into the designs; handling requisitions, preparing costs estimates, writing advisory reports, determining instrumentation specifications and solving industrial automation issues.
Achieving a desired result with the customer, for example reduction of emissions or energy savings and safe installations;
• Responsible for making calculations for engineering and assembly work, in line with the project specifications;
• Draw up project specifications and determine functional descriptions and specifications for PLC, SCADA and DCS systems;
• Assess and supplement P&IDs and prepare BOD / BEDEP documents, instrument data sheets and I/O lists;
• Choosing which instruments and systems are best suited to a design;
• Contribute to HAZOP and SIL studies, draft FAT and SAT procedures and incidentally supervise assembly work and commissioning;
• Assess designs based on ATEX and SIL guidelines;
• Guiding and controlling colleague Designers and Engineers during various phases of engineering (e.g. during the detail engineering).
A proven track record as Engineer Instrumentation, preferably gained at an engineering firm;
• Extensive experience with the concepts mentioned above, knowledge of (field) instruments and suppliers of components and systems;
• A pragmatic attitude and committed;
• Good cooperation with colleagues, a team player;
• Good command of the Dutch language and, preferably, also the English language;
• Minimum MBO+ / HBO work and thinking level.
• If you meet the requirements, please submit your application in English with accompanying certificates to email@example.com.
• Important: Please include the job title in the subject of the email to support your application.
• All candidates must be fluent in English.