The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for providing efficient and effective administrative and support services for daily operations in the areas of Asset and Fleet Maintenance. Overseeing the work of contractors, subcontractors, outsourced service providers and employees and assist in the development of Scope of works for Facilities related project.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure that planned maintenance is efficiently organised, executed, and documented using fleet management register.
• Conduct Weekly and Monthly Inspections on Company Fleet.
• Maintain schedule for vehicle (cars and bikes) servicing.
• Ensuring all Assets are maintained and in safe condition to ensure optimal usage.
• Assist HSSEF Manager in the development and review of policies for asset/property management in accordance with best practice methods and international accounting standards.
• Monitor performance of external service providers to ensure alignment with contract requirements and scope.
• Performs periodic inspections of all facilities, equipment, and systems to ensure optimal functioning.
• Oversee Pest Control servicing.
• Assist with basic office maintenance works, setting up and relocation of office furniture as required.
• Support the coordination of cleaning and maintenance staff.
• Preparing of Monthly Facilities Report
• Source materials/parts or sub-contractors
• Work along with HSSE Admin to ensure all Facilities related payment are tracked and made.
• Assist in expenditure and cost tracking.
• Responsible for all services to ensure the surrounding environment is in a suitable condition to work.
• Maintain the office, apartments, and grounds of the organization, coordinate staff and overseeing the upkeep of equipment and supplies. This entails daily and weekly cleaning schedules as well as determining and scheduling repairs, renovation projects.
• Assist in Development of SOW for Projects
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 5 Subject CXC inclusive of Math’s and English
• Certificate in Facilities Maintenance
• Background in construction, electrical works and plumbing, fleet maintenance will be an asset.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, e.g. MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of the OSHA as it pertains to Facilities maintenance.
• Holder of a valid driver’s license for a minimum of two (2) years, ability to drive both automatic and manual transmissions will be an asset.