Field Services Representative
Our client in Guyana is looking for a Field Services Representative. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in providing technical support to clients and ensuring the correct utilization of the company’s products and services. He or she will also be responsible for clients’ feedback on product performance as well as other relevant on-field data analyses for the company.
· Communicate with clients to identify their needs and to address technical concerns.
· Carry out on-site research and studies.
· Manage field activities and implement engineering strategy.
· Ensure that the installation and technology advances work successfully by following up with clients.
· Ensure the safety of materials and machines by inspecting and testing them.
· Ensure that onsite equipment is kept in good working order.
· Draft and submit reports.
· Degree in Engineering
· Previous experience as a field engineer or similar role
· Well-versed in technical aspects of field projects, including machinery and equipment
· Understanding of safety guidelines
· Attention to details
· Outstanding communication skills
· An analytical mind and strong problem-solving ability