The GP Foreman will exhibit a high standard of supervisory and safety behaviour and will ensure that all aspects of shipboard deck maintenance, rigging, slinging, storage, housekeeping, and general duties are carried out safely and effectively by his team. Delegated tasks will be monitored and controlled formally and effectively.
• Develop And Maintain Effective Working Relationships
• Contribute to The Health and Safety of the Working Environment
• Monitor And Maintain Pollution Control Measures
• Carry Out Emergency Response Role
• Provide any additional duties as required by the OIM/Unit Spt. and /or HOD to maintain safe and efficient
• Running of the Unit.
• Additional Competencies as needed
• STCW Reg. AII/4 mandatory minimum requirements.
• Five (5) years’ experience in ocean-going vessels of which at least 2 years should be served as Bosun on VLCCs
• Experience in crane operations on mobile offshore units desirable.
• Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG 1 or equivalent.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Competitive salary
• Medical and Life Insurance benefits
Closing date for submission of resumes is Monday, June 20, 2022.