As Instrument engineer you will start with defining the concept and then continue to work-out the details of the systems implement vendor data and work closely together with our sub-contractors to prepare the detailed documentation for construction, commissioning and operation. By making use of reputable suppliers, standardized solutions and experienced contractors the client can do this in a short time frame and with a high quality.
· BSc in Instrumentation Engineering.
· At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
· Excellent social and communication skills.
· Experience with Smart Plant Instrumentation.
· Experience in review and mark-up vendor package P&ID’s with instrumentation content.
· Experience with Aveva Engineering.
“Successful Candidates may be Stationed in the Netherlands”