The Invoicing Specialist is responsible for the preparation of invoices for billing to all customers whilst making continuous improvement through investigation and recommendations to the Team Lead/ Supervisor. The incumbent’s responsibilities also include researching invoicing errors, issuing debit or credit memos to resolve billing errors, working with other departments to provide documents to meet customer requests.
1. Review Sale Orders (SO) and generate invoices in the various buckets as assigned by the Team Lead – Invoicing ensuring compliance with relevant fields which include but is not limited to:
i. Customer-specific pricing and other terms.
ii. Credit terms and limits.
iii. Invoicing details (‘Ship to’, ‘Sold to’, currency, remittance details etc.)
iv. Supporting documents and attachments.
v. Contract terms as relevant.
2. Ensure invoices are completed correctly and sent for dispatch within the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and is in accordance with agreed terms and conditions
3. Send daily updates as required by the Team Lead on completed, pending, and in-progress tasks and provide a detailed explanation when targets are not met.
4. Review and resolve any discrepancies with invoices and SO passed over by the Team Lead - Invoicing in a timely manner.
5. Communicate with courtesy and tact in explaining and exchanging data or information, ensuring healthy relationships are maintained with co-workers
6. Ensure all KPIs are met and all possible issues identified prior. The employee should be able to generate invoicing reports and create Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) to identify gaps, implement project and training plans.
7. Organize work and set priorities, incorporating direction from Team Lead – Invoicing or any other senior management, to meet deadlines.
8. Any other duties that may be required.
9. Ensure the invoicing process in place complies with the client’s signed service agreement.
10. Monitor the invoicing process to ensure that the approved Invoicing Standard Operating Procedure is followed closely.
11. Handle all aspects of the invoicing process to the client for Guyana using Laser.
12. Manage the creation of Service Entry Sheet (SES) on client’s Systems, Application & Products (SAP)
13. Provide a projection of the value of invoices monthly for the client.
14. Complete weekly reports for submission to the client
15. Oversee the approval of invoices by the client to answer any questions or one-click queries.
16. Act as the direct liaison with client for review of Ramps Guyana Invoices.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Associate Degree in Accounting or Equivalent or a minimum ACCA Level 2 certification.
· A minimum of one (1) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Observe all health and safety rules and regulations.
- Stop all work if any unsafe conditions exist or unsafe practices are observed
- Report any unsafe conditions or practices to your Team Lead/Supervisor.
- Understand how to perform jobs assigned in accordance with operating procedures and/or work instructions.
- Do not undertake any job you do not understand – ask your immediate Team Lead/Supervisor once there is any doubt.
- Wear and use all safety equipment required to ensure the safe execution of the specific job
- Participate in mandatory toolbox meetings, safety meetings and training sessions (internal and/or external) as required.
- Report all incidents immediately to your Team Lead/Supervisor.
- Cooperate during incident investigations so that the incident causes can be determined, and corrective action taken; and
- Tag and Report any and all defective tools or equipment immediately.
- Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
- Adhere to the guidelines stated in the Policy Manual.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, CHARACTERISTICS:
· Enjoyable to work with - especially with direct team members.
· Highly reliable - your supervisor and co-workers must have confidence that when assigned a task, you will get it done in a timely manner with a high quality of work.
· Management of time and tasks – Must be highly organized, can work on multiple tasks, meet KPIs, work well under pressure, reorganize, work on high priority tasks and handover tasks when going on leave.
· Verbal and Communication – must display exceptional verbal and communication when liaising with the client.
· Physical demand - Primarily Office
· May attend virtual or in-person conferences, workshops, meetings, etc.Will be required to be on site visits from time to time (shore base, ports, vessels, etc).
DEADLINE: August 27th, 2021