Laboratory Mining Technician
Preparing and testing mining samples using specialized equipment are key rolls of a Laboratory Mining Technician. You will be required to analyze iron and other base metals using a series of chemical and physical tests.
· Ability to follow detailed, technical instructions.
· Study the properties of metals and other materials.
· Develop and improves existing materials.
· Develop new combinations of metals (alloy development) and creates products that combine metals with other materials.
· Develop techniques to repair metal damage.
· Advise engineers and manufacturers on industrial processes that use metals and the correct selection of metals for specific uses.
· Check the quality of metals or other materials used in new products.
· A High School Diploma.
· Experience with mathematic and/or numbers-based tasks.
· Experience with chemical sample preparation and/or analysis.
• If you meet the requirements, please submit your application in English with accompanying certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Important: Please include the job title in the subject of the email to support your application.
• All candidates must be fluent in English.