Lead Electrical Engineer
As a Lead Electrical Engineer Power Systems, you will coordinate the electrical engineering work relating to the power systems for new built dredging and offshore vessels. You will be involved in the most exciting challenges such as our defense, hybrid, offshore or dredge projects. During the engineering, production and commissioning phases you will remain responsible for the systems you have designed. In addition, you will offer technical leadership to engineers within the project team. Meaning you will have intensive contact with your colleagues from Automation, Shipbuilding, and Mechanical Engineering. Our department is responsible for the electrical engineering of the vessels. Each vessel has its own unique challenges. For some vessels we will do the complete engineering scope (power, installation, cable routing) and in other cases we will do only parts of it. We work in project teams varying between 3 to 20 persons. We are currently looking for a lead engineer to increase our enthusiastic team of 15 (lead) engineers.
Together with our team you will make this a success!
· BSc in Electrical Engineering.
· At least 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the Marine Industry.
· Excellent social and communication skills.
· Experience in client management.
· You have extensive technical knowledge on power systems (generators, motors, transformers, switchboards, VFD’s).
· You have good Dutch & English language skills.
“Successful Candidates may be Stationed in the Netherlands”