Licensed Customs Broker
To vet, assess and pay all Customs declarations stored in Asycuda and engage the various Agencies and Customs on reviewing and releasing declarations. Also, to assist with providing information on Customs related technical issues and Customs related questions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To vet all declarations before assessing to ensure the stored information and the supporting documents attached are also accurate.
2. To assess declarations using Asycuda and pay the assessment notice.
3. To confirm shipment profiles and action accordingly.
4. To check for Customs and Agents holds on the declarations and engage the relevant persons to have the releases granted.
5. To work with Customs on having shipment queries resolved within a timely manner.
6. To attend Customs related meetings both virtually and in person.
7. To assist with calculation of taxes for vehicles.
8. Any other duties applicable
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of 7 subjects CXC
• A Customs Broker license
• An Asycuda certificate
• A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar field
• Physical demand - Primarily Office / Work from home.
• May attend virtual or in-person workshops, meetings, conferences etc.
• Will be required to be on site visits from time to time (shore base, ports, vessels, etc).
DEADLINE: February 1st, 2023
Interested persons can submit their applications to our office at 23 Brickdam, Stabroek
Georgetown or via our website www.eldoradooffshore.com. Or via email