We are looking to recruit an experienced
and dynamic Motorman who will be responsible for assisting the Chief
Engineer/Senior Mechanic in the engine room.
Roles & Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Must be fully committed to working safely and to accepting responsibility for the safety of fellow crew members.
• Assist Supervisor in identifying jobs which may require a Risk Assessment.
• Participate along with Supervisor in Risk Assessments.
• Shall undertake duties as allocated or directed by Chief Engineer/Senior Mechanic.
• Undertake operational maintenance, planned maintenance and repairs to mechanical equipment within the Machinery Spaces as directed by Chief Engineer/Senior Mechanic.
• Must be familiar with machinery and systems, so that, in an emergency situation, essential services can be safely restored.
• Ensure that Engine Room logs, propulsion logs and maintenance records are completed as required.
• Advise Chief Engineer of requirements for spare parts, materials or services.
• Report any faults to Chief Engineer/Senior Mechanic.
• Analysis and treatment of potable water system.
• Maintain general housekeeping in Control Room and all designated machinery spaces and workshops.
• Any other duties as required by the Chief Engineer.
· Recognised qualification in Mechanical Engineering
· 4th Class Motor Certificate will be an asset
Navigational Watch Keeping
Should you meet the experience and criteria noted and wish to be considered, please apply today to our office at 211-212 New Market Street, North Cummingsburg, Georgetown or via our website www.eldoradooffshore.com. Or via email firstname.lastname@example.org