Operation Engineer (Junior)
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day onshore technical monitoring, direction and planning the technical support for production/process activities on board the unit. He / she will be required to coordinate efficiently between the asset group, the offshore facility, the engineering support group, vendors, and the client.
- Ensure that the production/process capability on the marine unit is maintained at the highest practical level and that any production/process downtime is minimized.
- Day-to-day onshore technical monitoring, direction, following the planning and technical support for production/process activities on board the unit.
- Coordinate efficiently between the asset group, the offshore facility, the engineering support group, vendors, and the client (Organizing vendors, suppliers, and sub-contractors to provide maintenance, technical support and spares required for production/process equipment on the unit and onshore when necessary).
- Follow up with regulatory compliance team and make sure adequate operations support is provided for class issues, local regulations, and flag.
- Manage continuous improvement and optimization of the business tool.
- Visit the offshore unit on a regular basis, to follow-up engineering activities.
- Analyze technical and financial data to be able to propose improvements. Ensure implementation of optimization initiatives
- Follow up on progress of with planner and maintenance coordinator on 90 days annual operations plan and three-year Operations Plan.
- Follow up on Implementation of company standards and MS verifications offshore and onshore. Follow-up on the closeout of the suggestions for the Business Process Improvement Request (BPIR) of the unit.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- BSc in Engineering
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to analyze technical and financial data
- Have a global understanding of supporting activities (Health Safety Security and Environment (HSSE), contracts, procurement, logistics, finance, Human Resources (HR)) to be able to bridge gaps
- Experience in GEMs procedures and processes will be an asset
- Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day
- Office located in Georgetown
- Busy, fast-paced environment
- Permanent, full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Medical and Dental benefits
Closing date for submission of resumes is Monday, May 30, 2022.