We are searching for an Operations Coordinator for one of our clients in Guyana to assist with the smooth and efficient running of all operations for product line in an area of responsibility. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the manpower and technical requirements e.g. the movement of equipment, materials and personnel to ensure actioned in line with clients’ requirements.
· Liaise with clients to determine personnel and equipment requirements and arrange for their mobilization in line with operational and client deadlines.
· Advise client on operational and equipment limitations or problems and offer alternative solutions wherever practical.
· Ensure all equipment is maintained and in compliance with certification requirements, so it is fit for purpose.
· Undertake the planning of manpower requirements to ensure availability of resources for the project in line with operational requirements. May be involved in recruitment of staff or contract personnel as necessary.
· Monitor costs of equipment, manpower and associated items to ensure project /task costs are contained within approved budget and highlight any issues in a timely manner to management.
· Ensure completion of required documentation and accuracy of data for company procedures, processes and specific client’s reporting requirements is undertaken.
· Undertake the supervision of direct reports where applicable.
· May be required to undertake an on-call rotation to facilitate 24-hour coverage on operations performance/technical status to customer, team in the field and internal management.
· Liaise with client, operational team, management, and internal departments as and when required to ensure all aspects of the operations are discussed with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to allow continued safe operations and task completion within deadlines.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
Ø Formal technical qualification.
Ø 6 or more years technical experience preferable within product line including wellsite/field experience.
Ø Previous supervisory experience. Ability to work under pressure and still produce the result.
Ø Excellent communication skills.
Ø Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Ø Proficiency in Microsoft Office