As a Physical metallurgist you study how a metal behaves in different conditions including in a hot environment or when it's put under stress. You investigate any signs of weakness to ensure the adherence to manufacturing quality standards.
· Be able to provide technical advice about the suitability of metals for different purposes.
· Be able to make recommendations and advising about product feasibility.
· Must be able to oversee operational quality control processes.
· Be able to develop new test and repair processes.
· Analytical skills.
· Innovation skills.
· Commercial awareness skills.
· Problem-solving skills.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgy, Materials Science/Technology, or a similar engineering subject.
· At least 3 years’ experience in this field.
• If you meet the requirements, please submit your application in English with accompanying certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Important: Please include the job title in the subject of the email to support your application.
• All candidates must be fluent in English.