Process Engineer (FPSO)
As process engineer you will manage the technical interfaces with equipment and package suppliers to ensure that the equipment and packages comply with the technical requirements & specifications of and to monitor the compliance to Client's Basis of Design, Standards & Project Specifications.
• MSc or BSc degree in Chemical or Process Engineering.
• 5-10 years of relevant Process Engineering experience.
• Strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals and preparation of engineering documents as project deliverables.
• Conversant with relevant international standards applicable to oil & gas production facilities, such as API, ISO, ASME, IEC, etc.
• Familiar with participating in design review methods, such as HAZID, HAZOP, SIL Assessment, LOPA.
• Good interface knowledge with related engineering disciplines, i.e. Piping, instrumentation, Mechanical and Safety & Loss Prevention.
• Experience in engineering and design of offshore Oil & Gas production.
• Facilities and familiar with Utility Systems on FPSO’s.
• Excellent knowledge of the English language in verbal and written communication.
“Successful Candidates may be Stationed in the Netherlands”