The suitable Candidate plans, organizes, and coordinates mining and reclamation activities of special mining projects for compliance with City and Developer approved contract provisions and project specifications as well as federal, state, and local regulations under general direction.
In your role as Project Manager Mining you will be involved in:
· Administering contracts and assigns engineering and inspection functions as it relates to special mining projects.
· Providing complex analytical and staff assistance to the department director.
· Responding to questions and inquiries from the general public, developers, contractors, engineering professionals.
· City staff regarding mining projects and performs other related duties as assigned.
geo-technical engineering, or related field
· Experience: 3 years of increasingly responsible professional engineering experience including two years in Open Pit Mine operation.
· Knowledge of principles of budget preparation and control.
· Knowledge of safe driving principles and practices.
· Knowledge of occupational health and safety standards.
· Principles of supervision, training and performance evaluation.
· Good English language speaking and writing skills.
• If you meet the requirements, please submit your application in English with accompanying certificates to email@example.com.
• Important: Please include the job title in the subject of the email to support your application.
• All candidates must be fluent in English.