Reliability & Optimization Engineer
We are looking for a Reliability & Optimization Engineer to work onshore at our Georgetown shore base.
The Reliability & Optimization Engineer is responsible for the provision of detailed reliability and life cycle cost analysis for units and projects as directed by the Reliability Manager.
- Build and Maintain a Reliability Databank based on Fleet and Industry Reliability data,
- Calculate reliability figures
- Carry out RAM studies, Reliability centered Maintenance (RCM) studies, Failure mode effects and criticality (FMECA) studies together with the Maintenance department as required throughout the unit life cycle
- Use above studies to advise Maintenance and Supply Chain on stock level control of spares
- Use above studies to advise Asset Integrity discipline leads on changes to the Maintenance Strategy
- Provide detailed reliability and life cycle cost analysis for units and projects
- Ensure RAM models are kept up to date during unit life cycle to achieve optimum balance between cost and availability/reliability.
- Support the development of the Reliability Databank based on Fleet and Industry reliability data
- Control quality of the data provided by the assigned FPSO(s) to ensure failure history are consolidated in the reliability databank.
- Support Asset Integrity to collect and analyse data to support efficient asset management.
- Perform RCA of incidents / downtime events on assigned FPSO(s), produce corrective actions to prevent reoccurrences and follow up on implementation
- Provide input into / generate Management of Change to improve safety, uptime and reliability of assigned FPSO(s)
NB: Travel offshore to perform duties is required.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- University degree (Bachelor) in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum Three (3) years’ experience in a technical role with similar responsibilities
- Experience using RAM simulation software (DNVGL MAROS is preferred)
- Previous experience required of conducting RAM, RCM, FMECA studies.
- Subcontractor Management experience preferred
- Proven competency and experience in Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Monday to Friday, office hours
- Office located in Georgetown
- Busy, fast-paced environment
- Permanent, full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Medical and Life Insurance benefits
Currently, we are
seeking candidates who are Guyanese and living in Guyana.
Closing date for submission of resumes is Tuesday, September 13, 2022.