Sample Preparation Supervisor - Mining
The suitable candidate is a dynamic, self-motivated and experienced geology and related practitioners to join a growing team of exploration professionals. A challenging and rewarding environment awaits suitably qualified individuals keen to make their mark in the mineral exploration field.
In your role as Sample Preparation Supervisor you will be involved in:
· Reporting to the Senior Geologist.
· Overseeing site-based sample preparation activities.
· Maintaining high standards of quality control.
· Exploration sample preparation.
· A diploma or degree in Earth Sciences would be viewed favorably.
· Good English language speaking and writing skills.
· Previous sample preparation experience in exploration-based field setting would be considered a strong plus.
· Must be able to write basic reports as and when required.
· Must be able to manage the operation and maintenance of the site-based sample preparation equipment.
Must be able to Supervise the activities of staff assigned to operate the sample preparation equipment.
• If you meet the requirements, please submit your application in English with accompanying certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Important: Please include the job title in the subject of the email to support your application.
• All candidates must be fluent in English.