Sample Preparation Technician - Mining
The Sample Preparation Technician is responsible for preparing customer samples for analysis and ensuring that samples are prepared in a timely matter.
In your role as Sample
Preparation Technician you will be involved
· Performing routine sorting.
· Transferring, drying, crushing, pulverizing and screening of geological materials in accordance with client work order instructions.
· Laboratory quality guidelines and procedures.
· High school Diploma.
· 0 - 1 years of relevant work experience required or equivalent experience through education.
· Strong analytical and mechanical skills
· Ability to perform routine bench tests
· A willingness to learn new analytical tests, instrumentation and procedures
· Must be able to read, understand and follow work instructions in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
Ensure full compliance
with the company’s Health & Safety, Code of Integrity, and Professional
· Good English language speaking and writing skills.
• If you meet the requirements, please submit your application in English with accompanying certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Important: Please include the job title in the subject of the email to support your application.
• All candidates must be fluent in English.