Senior Data Engineer
Senior data engineers are responsible for developing and maintaining the databases that power modern businesses. In this managerial role the Senior Data Engineer is primarily for overseeing activities of the junior data engineering teams, ensuring proper execution of their duties and alignment with business vision and objectives. You provide senior-level contribution to the team that is responsible for the design, deployment, and maintenance of the business’s data platforms.
· The candidate must also have had experience in data warehousing.
· Must be able to draft reports and prepare presentations for senior data science leadership.
· Must be highly proficient in the use of Ms Word, Ms Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· A result-driven individual.
· A creative and strategic thinker.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied
Mathematics, Engineering, or any other technology related field.
· At least 5 years of working experience working in data engineering department.
· Good English verbal and writing skills.
• If you meet the requirements, please submit your application in English with accompanying certificates to email@example.com.
• Important: Please include the job title in the subject of the email to support your application.
• All candidates must be fluent in English.