Senior Electrical Consultant
As a Senior Electrical
Consultant, you will be a member of the team providing strategic and technical
consulting services to the power and new energy industry and financial sectors. The role provides opportunities to work together with experienced
colleagues to deliver tailored bespoke services to suit a diverse set of
clients, working to deliver services, participating in business development and
to be a key member of the practice as well as execution of the technical
activities for renewable power and new energy systems.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
· Educational background in electrical engineering (MSC or Bachelor) and 5 year working experience.
· Research/graduation subjects in.
· Configuration, concept and feasibility studies for renewable power generation and transmission systems (both AC and DC and both grid connected and off-grid applications).
· Conceptual design of electrical systems for green hydrogen and battery energy storage systems.
· Grid stability studies.
· ETAP, Digsilent PowerFactory
· PSSE, PSCAD
· Good communication skills, eager to learn, strong self-starter and motivated to succeed & a team player
Successful Candidates may be
stationed in the Netherlands