Senior Piping Stress Engineer
As a Senior Piping Stress Engineer your experience in Stress scope on large-and mid-scale projects in the downstream refinery and chemical/petrochemical markets is required. A proven track record in a complex multi-office environment to provide innovative solutions to client(s) is key. The Senior Piping Stress Engineer will be performing, checking and approving pipe stress analysis calculations for piping systems according national and international design codes e.g. ASME, EN and generating, checking and approving pipe stress analysis reports for Notified Bodies (authorities).
• Extensive EPC & EPCm experience is desirable.
• Performing, checking and approving pipe stress analysis calculations for piping systems according national and international design codes e.g. ASME, EN.
• Generating, checking and approving pipe stress analysis reports for Notified Bodies (authorities).
• Gathering information from and deliver input to other disciplines.
• Reviewing client specifications and engineering data from other disciplines.
• Giving advice to the piping design group for adjustments in supporting and / or piping layout.
• Coordination of stress engineers in other offices (workshare).
• Preparing project specific work instructions based on client requirements and standard requirements (Job notes).
• Defining pipe stress analysis scope for specific projects based on stress requirements and client requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree or Bachelor level achieved by experience
• Approx. 5 years (or more) of experience in stress engineering, both brown- and green field.
• Team player, good communication skills.
• Multi-office project execution experience
• Ability to organize and set priorities
• Ability to communicate, present and report effectively
• Flexible, pro-active, good interpersonal skills, customer minded.
• Excellent knowledge of the English language, both oral and written.
• Computer skills CAESAR II, knowledge of E3D preferred.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
• High level of safety awareness.
• In the possession of driver’s license
• Knowledge of International rules and regulations
• Valid VCA certificate.
• If you meet the requirements, please submit your application in English with accompanying certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Important: Please include the job title in the subject of the email to support your application.
• All candidates must be fluent in English.