STRUCTURAL DESIGNER TEKLA
Designing the world's most complex and unique steel constructions
The world's largest steel structures, unique landmarks, and the lock gates of the Panama Canal that are technically so complex that they were featured in "Extreme Engineering" on the Discovery Channel. We work on real brain teasers. To projects with technical challenges that are so complex and specialized that not everyone solves them just like that. As a structural designer, you ensure that even the smallest parts of the largest steel structures are carefully worked out and prepared for production at steel construction companies worldwide. We are a small team where flexibility is valued. In short: a challenging position where no day and no project is the same..
What do we expect from you:
- We are looking for a graduate civil/mechanical engineer with relevant Offshore work experience.
- You have extensive experience in 3D-Tekla within the field of steel structures and their detailing.
- You know your way around steel and mechanical constructions like no other.
- As a structural designer, you contribute to the creation of plan and detailed drawings of various types of steel structures (offshore, buildings, bridges) in the Tekla drawing program.
- Experience with software drawing packages other than Tekla such as Inventor is an advantage as we work closely with our mechanical engineering department