Supply Chain Operator
We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Operator to ensure that our supply chain
operations function efficiently. He or she will be responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient
operation of manufacturing equipment.
• Operates batch processing equipment which include blenders, storage tanks, pumps, charging
systems, bulk loading and packaging systems and forklifts.
• Ensures line-ups are correct before materials are transferred.
• Processes batches according to product manufacturing procedures and equipment standard
operating procedures (SOP).
• Documents batch data on batch sheets, production analysis sheets, control logs, and material
• Maintains a clean, safe, and environmentally compliant work area and inputs information for
incident reporting and suggestions for process improvement.
• Ensures process equipment is maintained through work orders.
• Labels placards and packaged material in accordance with company policy and government
• Works closely with the production group leader to accomplish all duties during his or her shift.
Supports the guiding principles of Responsible Care to continually improve facilities safety, health and environmental performance, security, and efforts to respond to public concerns relating to design, development, manufacture, storage, marketing, distribution, use and ultimate safe disposal of chemical products.
Supports and is committed to the Quality Improvement Process. Plans strategies to ensure error-free work by “doing it right the first time” and conveys this attitude in the daily performance of various duties.
• Previous experience as a Supply Chain Operator or in a similar field.
• Supply Chain Certificate will be an asset.
• Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes.
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
• A strategic and analytical mind
Deadline: March 5th , 2023