CUSTOMS CLEARANCE SPECIALIST
The Clearance Clerk is responsible conducting examinations of cargo at the various port, customs clearing shipment and ensuring delivery of cargwhile adhering to all safety requirements of the company
· Customs Clear shipments upon receipt of Customs Entry. Ensure the necessary Toolbox talks are conducted and all truck and cargo inspection forms are completed.
· Oversee examination of cargo and ensure all pieces are counted and quantity are accounted for before signing out cargo for delivery to client.
· Ensure cargo is verified at Bond upon clearance and take photos of the loaded truck as proof that it was loaded correctly, and all items were accounted for.
· Record all short shipment/overlanded cargo and damaged cargo to the Port and prepare the necessary reports.
· Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety & Environment Management System requirements
Report any unsafe conditions or practices to your supervisors.
Attend to queries with Customs and assist where necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of five (5) subjects CXC- Inclusive of Mathematics and English A
- At least two (2) years’ experiences in a similar role
DEADLINE: July 15th,2021