ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES SPECIALIST 1
Accounts Receivable Specialist I
The Accounts Receivable Specialist I is responsible for ensuring that invoices are accurate, and proper accounting procedures are followed to account for the receipt of payment, and services provided by the Company.
· Utilize the company’s accounting system to generate required reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations and conduct research as needed.
· Assist in the preparation of statements for customers.
· Maintain an updated and organized record of all files.
· Liaise with customers.
· Log all queries.
· Can multitask and prioritize major tasks.
· May need to travel out of country.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum ACCA Level 1
- At least one (1) year experience in a similar position
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
DEADLINE: July 15th,2021