Join Our Database!
The Administrative Assistant will support SBM’s Managers to meet the strategic objectives in line with SBM’s Values. The incumbent will perform a range of advanced and diversified administrative duties within the assigned remit.
• Maintain strict confidentiality of all data, information, records and responsibilities entrusted to you.
• Responsible for supporting the assigned personnel (management, the (global/ local) department or the project) by pro-actively planning and completing the assigned activities, with accuracy and on-time deliverables.
• Apply and uphold SBM’s policies and procedures, with a high degree of customer focus, discretion and confidentiality.
• Complete assigned tasks within the predefined criteria and in compliance with applicable (internal and external) policies, codes and standards
• Proactively highlight concerns as they arise, and (re)prioritize assigned activities to meet key milestones. provide status updates including timely feedback regarding potential issues/ solutions.
• Prepare, review, update data/ information, presentations, reports, and other key documentation by utilizing an array of available mediums.
• Ensure work is documented in a well-structured format to clearly convey required information.
• Utilize organizational skills to ensure good housekeeping of deliverables and internal records.
• Support the timely execution of the policies, processes, procedures and instruments in keeping with SBM standards and requirements.
• Pro-actively network with colleagues to obtain feedback and updates in order to accurately inform on the progress/status of assigned deliverables.
• Responsible for coordinating the organization of relevant activities, inclusive of maintaining the diary of the assigned personnel so as to ensure a good balance and an efficient schedule.
• Assist with event organization by supporting preparation of events, meetings and planning of the logistical support for events. You are present during the events to ensure proper execution.
• Liaisons with internal and external senior level stakeholders: you interact with the management team on a high level and will be the focal point for clients, advisors and other related parties.
• Taking ownership of team meetings coordination: provide reports, arrange ad hoc & statutory meetings, take care of meeting minutes and the follow up of actions, and ensure the assigned personnel is provided with the necessary information to review.
• Establish and maintain professional communication with internal and external stakeholders
• Provide strong administrative support as may be required in order to meet organizational deliverables.
• All Administrative duties as assigned by (management, the (global/ local) department or the project).
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of a Diploma in Business Administration / similar area of study from a recognised institution.
• At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar role, (Knowledge of office management systems and procedures)
• Proven competency and experience in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & and Outlook.
• Strong organizational skills
• Effective communication skills
• Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
• Very good command of word processing, spreadsheets, and databases ( Microsoft Suite)
• Proficient in English
• Experience as a schedule/Planner would be considered as an asset.
• Monday to Friday, office hours
• Office located in Georgetown
• Busy, fast-paced environment
• Permanent, full-time position
• Competitive salary
• Medical and Life Insurance benefits
Closing date for submission of all resumes is Monday, June 13, 2022