The Administrative Assistant will be primarily responsible for vetting of Immigration Right to Work applications via the dashboard, querying documents, preparation of reports of outstanding documents by clients, and finalization of all applications in a timely manner for submission to the respective agencies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To vet Right to Work applications on the company’s Immigration Module
2. To compile and share a report of all outstanding documents for various applications so that clients can be engaged to provide same
3. To print and finalize Right to Work applications for submission to the respective agency.
4. Any other duties that may be required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• A Diploma in Management or a related field.
• A minimum of seven (7) subjects inclusive passes of Mathematics and English language.
• At least one (1) years’ experience in a similar field.
• Strong communication and Collaboration skills
• Ability to pay attention to detail and well organized.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to adapt to dynamic environment.
• Ability to be flexible.
• Observe all health and safety rules and regulations.
• Stop all work if any unsafe conditions exist or unsafe practices are observed.
• Report any unsafe conditions or practices to your Supervisor/Team Leader.
• Understand how to perform jobs assigned in accordance with operating procedures and/or work instructions.
• Do not undertake any job you do not understand – ask your immediate Supervisor/Team Leader once there is any doubt.
• Wear and use all safety equipment required to ensure the safe execution of the specific job.
• Participate in mandatory toolbox meetings, safety meetings and training sessions (internal and/or external) as required.
• Report all incidents immediately to your Supervisor/Team Leaders.
• Cooperate during incident investigations so that the incident causes can be determined, and corrective action taken; and
• Tag and report all defective tools or equipment immediately.
• Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
• Adhere to the guidelines stated in the Policy Manual.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, CHARACTERISTICS:
• Enjoyable to work with - especially with direct team members.
• Highly reliable - your supervisor and co-workers must have confidence that when assigned a task, you will get it done in a timely manner with a high quality of work.
• Management of time and tasks – can work on multiple tasks, meet KPIs, reorganize and work on high priority tasks, handover tasks when going on leave.
• Office Based
• Will be required to attend virtual or in-person trainings.