AGRICULTURE FIELD RESEARCH SPECIALIST
The successful candidate will be tasked with assisting and supporting our Client with the research required for new projects. For their latest project, the research will entail following:
Field research on availability of agricultural commodities and suppliers in the Guyana market.
Research on potential customers, both regionally and internationally.
Research on the export facility required, including standards and certifications in which it must comply.
Further research as directed by the customer relating to this project.
• Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Guyana.
• Experience in the Agriculture Sector will be an asset.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours.
• Availability for out-of-town travels.
• Four (4) months with the possibility of an extended contract.
Deadline: April 23rd, 2021
Interested persons can submit their applications to our office at 23 Brickdam, Stabroek Georgetown or via our website www.eldoradooffshore.com. Or via email email@example.com