Join Our Database!
Area Sales Manager-Engineering
We are searching for an Area Sales Manager-Engineering for one of
our clients in Guyana who works in the technology industry. The successful
candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the company's technical sales
goals and objectives are met, as well as acting as the business development
lead in creating, delivering, and monitoring projects and revenue strategies
for the division.He/she will also be responsible for maintaining and improving
the company's relationships with contractors, dealers, designers, architects,
and other technical groups in the technology sector as needed to deliver
· Implements initiatives to achieve targeted Projects Revenue
· Deliver the targeted GPS for the specific channels
· Establish and maintain close and personal working relationships with customers, major clients, and contractors an,d key players in Guyana.
· Develop annual/monthly revenue and project plans aligned to the Department’s monthly targets.
· Keeps abreast of market trends and competitor activities.
· Collecting customer feedback and market research.
· Generates monthly reports on Sales and Projects in a timely and efficient manner.
· Develop demand plans and implement forecasting strategies
· Assists Business Development Lead in creating, delivering, and monitoring projects and revenue strategies for the Division,
· Identifies business opportunities, construction activity and relevant, projects that promote market share and penetration into the market.
· Work as a part of the Management team to develop and refine a long/medium-term plan for the Company/Customer Segments.
Liaise with the Marketing
Department in the development and implementation of Marketing initiatives to
· Provide fact-based analytical information to support budgets, sales initiatives, and strategic growth initiatives of the company.
· Acts as an ambassador and role model for the company.
· Develops a strong understanding of the projects, supply chain matters, marketing & promotion, and processes thereby ensuring customers and business needs are fully addressed.
· Increasing business opportunities through market engagement
· Performs all other relevant duties as required to ensure optimum operations
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering
· Technical Sales and Projects experience will be an asset
· At least ten (10) years of relevant experience
· Experience with Planning, Financials, and Budgetary Control.