Trinidad and Tobago
The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising and carrying out the drilling and well control and other work in connection with the drilling operations. He must ensure safe operation of the drilling control system; draw-works; pipe handling systems; mud circulating systems; and blow-out prevention (BOP) equipment in accordance with the requirements specified in the operating procedures.
The successful candidate must also possess the following:
- Valid TBOSIET/ BOSIET/ TFOET certificate
- Valid Well Control Supervisory Certificate at Driller level issued by an institution approved by the IWCF, combined Surface and Subsea BOP Stack
- Good knowledge of mathematics
- Cyber base experience is considered advantageous.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Assistant Driller