Assistant Safety Officer
The successful applicant will contribute to the maintenance
of Health and Safety Systems and Operational requirements.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
• Contribute to the Maintenance of the Working Environment and Operational Requirements
• Contribute To the Development and Maintenance of a Health and Safety Culture at The Workplace
• Contribute To the Reporting, Investigation and Follow Up of Incidents
• Prepare and Present Demonstrations and Information and Perform General Security and HLO Admin Duties
• Monitor and Maintain Pollution Control Measures
• Emergency Response Role
• Provide any additional duties as required by the OIM/Unit Spt and /or HOD to maintain safe and efficient running of the Unit
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Experience in servicing/maintaining Fire Fighting Equipment (FFE) and Lifesaving Appliances (LSA).
• Experience of helicopter operations
• Familiarity with Safety Management Systems
• Familiarity in use and operation of PTW, Risk Assessment, Gas Testing,
• Some experience of control and monitoring of all hazardous maintenance activities including hot work and confined space entry
• FPSO experience preferred
• Medically fit to offshore international standards such as ENG1 or equivalent.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Competitive salary
• Medical and Life Insurance benefits
Closing date for submission of resumes is Wednesday, July 13, 2022.