Blaster Painter Helper
We're on the search for a Blaster Painter Helper. Blaster/Painter Helper assists with the spray painting and sandblasting equipment to apply protective coatings and paints to fabricated structural steel material that the Blaster/Painter does. The successful candidate also should possess relevant work experience and oil and gas construction experience.
• Cleans and prepares the surface for painting using air-powered sandblasting equipment.
• Applies paper and masking tape to protect unpainted surfaces, such as windows and trim.
• Stencils lettering and other identifying information on vehicles according to specifications.
• Selects paint according to company colour scheme and specifications.
• Stirs paint, pours paint into a spray container, and applies primer or finish coat of paint, using
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
• Excellent communication skills.
• Basic Safety Training and Security Awareness
• Seaman's Book
• Deck Rating II/V
• Navigational Watch-keeping III/4
• Minimum of two years’ experience