Join Our Database!
The Courier is responsible transportation of employees and to various Government Ministries, agencies, and other locations for work purposes and the collection of documents, packages, and cargo in a timely manner.
· Receive information from the Transportation Coordinator for daily deliveries and collection of documents, cheques, cash, packages, and cargo.
· Ensure all items are collected within a timely manner.
· Ensure cargo is in good order before accepting it for delivery.
· Do personal daily or weekly check-ups on vehicles.
· Ensure that all Laws are obeyed (speed limit, etc.).
· Report all accidents and incidents to the Transport Coordinator immediately.
· Any other duties that may be required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· A minimum of five (5) subjects CSEC inclusive of Mathematics and English Language
· A minimum of one (1) year experience in a similar field.
· Valid Driver’s License
· Defensive Driving Certificate.
· Observe all health and safety rules and regulations.
· Stop all work if any unsafe conditions exist or unsafe practices are observed
· Report any unsafe conditions or practices to your Team Lead.
· Understand how to perform jobs assigned in accordance with operating procedures and/or work instructions.
· Do not undertake any job you do not understand – ask your immediate Team Lead once there is any doubt.
· Wear and use all safety equipment required to ensure the safe execution of the specific job
· Participate in mandatory toolbox meetings, safety meetings and training sessions (internal and/or external) as required.
· Report all incidents immediately to your Team Lead.
· Cooperate during incident investigations so that the incident causes can be determined, and corrective action taken; and
· Tag and Report any and all defective tools or equipment immediately.
· Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
· Adhere to the guidelines stated in the Policy Manual.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, CHARACTERISTICS:
· Enjoyable to work with – especially with direct team members.
· Highly reliable - your supervisor and co-workers must have confidence that when assigned a task, you will get it done in a timely manner with a high quality of work.
· Strong Communication Skills – Be able to communicate effectively with personnel’s internal and external.
· Physical demand - Primarily out of Office
· May attend virtual or in-person workshops, meetings, etc.
DEADLINE: August 27th, 2021
Interested persons can submit their applications to our office at 23 Brickdam, Stabroek Georgetown or via our website www.eldoradooffshore.com. Or via email firstname.lastname@example.org