Trinidad and Tobago
The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of the cranes, and in addition to this manages the Roustabouts. He/she supervises all activities to ensure they are carried out in accordance with the Marine Section Leader or Assistant Marine Section Leader's instructions and delivers essential on the job crew training within lifting and slinging. Furthermore, the Crane Operator functions as the Helicopter Landing Officer in connection with helicopter operations.
The successful candidate must also possess the following:
· Valid TBOSIET/ BOSIET/ TFOET certificate
· Valid Advanced Fire Fighting certificate
· Confined Space Entry
· Crane Safety Certificate
· Offshore Crane Operator (Stage 3)
· API-U Crane Operations Certificate
· Helicopter Landing Officer, HLO, certificate
· CAA Radio Operator certificate.
· Cyber base experience is considered advantageous.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Crane Operator offshore