Join Our Database!
Our client is looking to recruit an efficient and diligent Custodian who will be responsible for the cleaning and domestic duties of the company.
• Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming as required.
• Disposing of garbage and cleaning and sanitizing offices in accordance with facilities checklist.
• Ensuring surfaces are sanitized on the interior and exterior of the buildings.
• Sanitizing of office equipment, printers, copiers, etc.
• Checking of all HSSEQ Inventory / Facilities stock.
• Cleaning of general appliances, such as microwaves, water dispenser and refrigerators.
• Ensuring linens are cleaned and replaced at apartments and residences.
• Checking inventory of all grocery items and toiletries at apartments and residences.
• Washing dishes at all locations as required.
• Any other duties that may be required.
• Able to meet deadlines.
• Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills
• Manual labour involved
• Attention to detail.
• Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety & Environment Management System requirements.
• Observe all health and safety rules and regulations.
• Stop all work if any unsafe conditions exist or unsafe practices are observed.
• Report any unsafe conditions or practices to your supervisors and/or Team Leaders.
• Understand how to perform jobs assigned in accordance with operating procedures and/or work instructions.
• Do not undertake any job you do not understand – ask your immediate Supervisor and/or Team Leaders once there is any doubt.
• Wear and use all safety equipment required to ensure the safe execution of the specific job.
• Participate in mandatory toolbox meetings, safety meetings and training sessions (internal and/or external) as required.
• Report all incidents immediately to your supervisor and/or Team Leaders.
• Cooperate during incident investigations so that the incident causes can be determined, and corrective action taken; and
• Tag and Report any and all defective tools or equipment immediately.
• All staff are to adhere to the guidelines stated in the Policy Manual.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Four (4) CSEC subjects.
• A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar role
Deadline: March 31st, 2023