CUSTOMS BROKER CLERK
Customs Broker Clerk
The Customs Broker Clerk is responsible for conducting custom’s relating queries, actioning overtime payment and various day-to-day transactions at different Customs Offices. The incumbent will also assist with the Clearance and delivery of cargo.
· Resolve queries, complete customs documents at various Customs offices by gaining signatures and stamps from the relevant customs authorities.
· Actioning overtime (OT) requests from submission of Form to the Port to returning the receipt and uplifting the signed OT Form from Customs.
· Assist with the clearance and delivery of cargo.
· Collect customs releases of cargo from Boat House.
· Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety & Environment Management System requirements.
· Observe all health and safety rules and regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of five (5) subjects CXC- Inclusive of Mathematics and English A
- At least two (2) years’ experiences in a similar role
DEADLINE: July 15th,2021