The Data Engineer
is responsible for transforming raw data
into a format that
be easily analyzed which is done
through developing, maintaining,
for data generation. The incumbent will
work closely with a variety
of business lines and
to develop strategies
· Analyze and organize raw data from different sources.
· Build data systems.
· Evaluate business needs and
· Identify opportunities for data acquisition.
Educational Requirements & Experience
• Degree in Computer
Science, Information Technology, or related field.
• Knowledge of programming languages
• Technical expertise with data models
• Prior experience as a Data Engineer or similar role
and Collaboration skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment.