Trinidad and Tobago
The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising and inspecting the mud processing areas and ensuring that these are kept clean and tidy, and that maintenance on the equipment is carried out in accordance with procedures. The Derrickman will be required to pay special attention to the valves and pumps in the mud and cementing systems.
The successful candidate must also possess the following:
- Valid TBOSIET/ BOSIET/ TFOET certificate
- Valid Well Control Introductory Certificate issued by an institution approved by the IWCF, combined Surface and Subsea BOP Stack
- Stuck Pipe Prevention Training Certificate
- Cyber base experience is considered advantageous.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Derrickman