A Dock Coordinator is accountable for preparing carts for shipment to be sent to customer’s destination or location. The major roles and responsibilities that are listed on the Dock Coordinator Resume include – ensuring filling of all orders, weighing and checking carts, entering data or information into system, loading carts into delivery trucks, pushing and pulling loading carts to and from the weighing station, checking packed orders, operating forklifts, pallet movers, and other material handling equipment.
- Must be able to complete Heavy load work
- • Coordinate and collaborate with the logistic of the deck
- • Have knowledge of Ship movement
- • Must be able to speak fluent Dutch and English
- • Reading and comprehension skills,
- • Math skills,
- • Quality orientation,
- • High attention to details,
- • Ability to multitask,
- • Strong teamwork skills,
- • Willingness to take up shifts, willing to rotate shifts based on production needs,
- • Physical strength to move and lift heavy items and prior work experience.
- • A high school diploma is mandatory to enter into this profession.
- • Must have an HSSE-Q oriented background