Join Our Database!
The Facility Manager is responsible for planning and overseeing safe, secure, cost-effective and environmentally-sound operations and maintenance of a mega or large facility or group of facilities in one or several countries, aiming to preserve the long-term value of the assets. The Facility Manager ensures a consistent professional image for the facility or facilities. This person implements systems for tracking costs associated with facilities management. With line management, the Facility Manager develops and tracks specific site-base facility management key performance indicators, targeting cost reduction.
Candidate’s duties may include the following:
- Supervise the Facility Management organization and assist line management in preparing budget estimates, tracking costs, establishing permits and license requirements, and selecting contractors.
- With Supply Chain, HSE and Legal, help prepare contracts and negotiate revisions to contractual agreements.
- Implement quality control programs using LEAN methodology to standardize and optimize facility performance in line with the Global Facility Management strategy.
- Participate in planning, designing and executing modifications to facility infrastructure, and assessing and reporting impact on performance. Ensure timely involvement of the engineering and construction teams.
- Plan and supervise facility management services including operating systems, maintenance processes, repairs and improvements, custodial services and security.
- Coordinate maintenance activities within the various functions and departments to optimize utilization of personnel and equipment. Recommend cost-saving measures including new sources, substitutions, improved systems or methods, service quality and safety.
- Coordinate contract specifications.
- Manage Shared Base Support services.
- With line management, coordinate campaigns aimed at maintaining a professional facility image.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree holder - Civil Engineer or mechanical or industrial engineer or Architect background
- Min 8 years of experience in operations & maintenance of industrial facility with at least 2 years in a managerial role
- Strong Health and Safety experience (working at heights, pressure, mechanical lifting etc)
- Contractor Management experience
- Managing of quality & budget for projects
Deadline: October 7th 2022