Field Asset Engineer Electrical
As a Field Asset Engineer Electrical you are responsible for the technical management of Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS), Emergency lighting and lighting installations, Earthing and lightning protection, Electrical installations of buildings as well as Low and high voltage distribution.
In your role as Field Asset Engineer Electrical you will be involved in:
• Guaranteeing optimal availability and reliability of the electrical installations;
• Initiating maintenance and inspection activities by partner organizations and/or suppliers;
• Instruct the work planner for work by third parties and provide hands-on support when capacity or complexity requires it;
• Initiating improvements/modifications in your field;
• electrical inspections;
• Compliance: comply with current legislation and regulations such as NEN3140, NEN1010 and ATEX;
• Contribute to investment and maintenance projects;
• Preparing annual reports for budgeting and improvement processes;
• Keeping and archiving maintenance and technical documentation (eg P&ID, drawings, ERL, etc.) and user information (logbooks) up to date in accordance with the applicable EHS regulations;
• Safe switching on and off of low voltage installations.
• Natural ownership and responsibility for your installations;
• Keeping an overview of maintenance work performed by partner organizations and suppliers;
• You are convinced that ultimate management requires you to spend a substantial part of your time at your installations in the field;
• Supervising inspections and certifications by inspection bodies.
• HBO work and thinking level, preferably in the direction of energy technology or electrical engineering;
• Work experience in the field;
• Knowledge of/experience with ATEX standards or experience in a BRZO environment is an advantage;
• Strong communication skills, good people skills, structured, team player, proactive and able to keep an overview;
• High degree of independence;
• Knowledge of NEN3140 and NEN1010
• If you meet the requirements, please submit your application in English with accompanying certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Important: Please include the job title in the subject of the email to support your application.
• All candidates must be fluent in English.