Field Asset Engineer-Electrical
As a Field Asset Engineer Electrical you are responsible for the technical management of Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS), emergency lighting and lighting installations, Earthing and lightning protection, Electrical installations of buildings. In your role as Field Asset Engineer Electrical you will be involved in Guaranteeing optimal availability and reliability of the electrical installations and Low and high voltage distribution.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
• HBO work and thinking level, preferably in the direction of energy technology or electrical engineering;
• Work experience in the field;
• Knowledge of/experience with ATEX standards or experience in a BRZO environment is an advantage;
• Strong communication skills, good people skills, structured, team player, proactive and able to keep an overview;
• High degree of independence;
• Knowledge of NEN3140 and NEN1010.
Successful Candidates may be stationed in the Netherlands