The incumbent is responsible for strategically leading and developing the business and ensuring the delivery of consistent, excellent customer service. The position has overall responsibility and full accountability for ensuring that profitability and growth targets are achieved in accordance with set targets and that shareholders returns are maximized.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Manages the start-up, growth and development of the company.
• Develops and implements strategic Sales and Marketing plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services
• Develops annual budgets
• Monitors and controls expenses, ensuring optimum use of resources.
• Develops and maintains close contact with key customers to obtain feedback on their requirements
• Manages and directs staff with oversight of manpower requirements, recruitment and selection and staff development
• Champions the successful implantation and execution of the Company’s Performance Management System
• Regular direct communication with the Director on all aspects of operations
• Collaborates with Management Team to cascade and align individual KPIs with the Company’s objectives.
• Ensures adherence to established HSE policies and procedures
• Ensures the Company’s Quality and Customer Service standards are being adhered to and reinforces compliance
• Any other duties as outlined by the Director.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field.
• A postgraduate degree would be considered an asset.
• At least five (5) years at Senior Management level.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite of products.
• Ability to motivate and direct others.
• Excellent problem-solving techniques and analytical skills.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills both oral and written.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple issues and/or projects at one time.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and team oriented.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.