Join Our Database!
HR Business Partner
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to work onshore at our Georgetown shore base.
• Add value to the business leadership team on human-resource-related issues
• Ensure that the organization achieves a competitive advantage through its Human Capital Strategy
• You are the line manager’s single point of contact for all Human Resource related matters, ensuring a strong focus on the organization's values as well as a long-term Human Capital View
• The HRBP leads change management initiatives compliant with (local and global) law and legislation and aligns with SBM tools, instruments, and procedures (within the remit)
• You are also the local partner for the HR expertise areas in the successful implementation/execution/ monitoring of policies, processes and projects.
• You will participate in the development and implementation of (new) HR Systems, Policies, processes and programs
• Monitor, execute and support workforce plans (e.g. recruitment plans, development plans, capacity and utilization plans) with a good
understanding of business targets.
• Engage and act upon full scope of the employee life cycle (from recruitment/onboarding, to career development, compensation and benefits and ending with departure)
• Act as a consultant/coach to managers and staff to increase organizational performance, improved personal/team performance, increase
effective communications and improve relationships.
• Act as a mediator and confidential sound board when issues arise between employee and manager; Escalate issues when required
• Organize, plan and lead activities that allow stakeholders to measure and increase staff engagement (i.e. engagement survey, HR statistics…)
• Prepare (change) plans so that organizational, leadership and process changes are executed in a structured manner as well as communicated, understood, acted upon and delivered in a timely manner
• Provide recommendations to improve HR policies and procedures whilst analyzing potential exposures, bearing in mind the cost impact of the decisions taken.
• Ensure new HR programs and initiatives are communicated, understood, acted upon and delivered in a timely manner.
• Consult with leaders on performance based annual salary increases and Short and Long Term Incentive Programs.
• Apply department Compensation Analysis benchmarks to drive recruitment and retention decisions
• Prepare and analyze turnover data for management review.
• Compile accurate, compliant documentation to mitigate potential claims and/or damages to the organization by assessing risks and advising managers and employees on HR related issues (e.g. promotions, disciplinary issues, terminations) to meet external employment labor laws requirements and internal procedures.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements; Ensure local compliance requirements for HR processes (e.g. recruitment, training) and report non-compliance as necessary.
• Provide analytics and review with managers to make decisions on resource capacity planning, organizational design and implement the relevant strategy for sourcing and developing staff.
• Possess current knowledge of the populations’ skills and abilities and compare to current organizational structure. Provide input on business unit restructures based upon capabilities and validated succession plans.
• Monday to Friday, office hours
• Office located in Georgetown
• Busy, fast-paced environment
• Permanent, full-time position
• Competitive salary
• Medical and Life Insurance benefits
The closing date for submission of all resumes is Thursday, December 08, 2022