The Immigration Assistant will be responsible for ensuring timely and successful execution of all Immigration Operations including but not limited to Meet and Greets, Crew Changes, Passport Endorsements and Crew Assistance. The incumbent will also assist be required to physically assist with the finalization of applications for submission to the Immigration authorities.
Strong communication and Collaboration skills
Ability to pay attention to detail and well organized.
· Conduct meet and greets at the various airports for persons arriving via charters and commercial flights.
· Assist with crew changes at various ports and heliports.
· Support the vetting and finalizing of all immigration applications as it relates to the client charters and persons arriving via commercial flights.
· Escort clients to different facilities and agencies such as Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Passport Officer and Hospital.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Diploma in Management or a minimum of seven (7) subjects CSEC, inclusive of Mathematics and English.
- At least one (1) years’ experience in a similar field.
DEADLINE: July 21s, 2021