Immigration Assistant will be responsible for ensuring timely and successful
execution of all Immigration Operations including but not limited to Meet and
Greets, Crew Changes, Passport Endorsements and Crew Assistance. The incumbent will
also assist be required to physically assist with the finalization of
applications for submission to the Immigration authorities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Diploma in Management or a minimum of seven (7) subjects CSEC, inclusive of Mathematics and English
- At least one (1) years’ experience in a similar field.
- Strong communication and Collaboration skills
- Strong numerical ability
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to adapt to dynamic environment.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and well organized.
- Observe all health and safety rules and regulations.
- Stop all work if any unsafe conditions exist or unsafe practices are observed.
- Report any unsafe conditions or practices to your Supervisor/Team Leader.
- Understand how to perform jobs assigned in accordance with operating procedures and/or work instructions.
- Do not undertake any job you do not understand – ask your immediate Supervisor/Team Leader once there is any doubt.
- Wear and use all safety equipment required to ensure the safe execution of the specific job.
- Participate in mandatory toolbox meetings, safety meetings and training sessions (internal and/or external) as required.
- Report all incidents immediately to your Supervisor/Team Leaders.
- Cooperate during incident investigations so that the incident causes can be determined, and corrective action taken; and
- Tag and report all defective tools or equipment immediately.
- Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
- Adhere to the guidelines stated in the Policy Manual.
Deadline for the submission of applications: 15th December, 2023